Asterisk PBX Bug fixes
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $288 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we are looking for a top VoIP Expert (Asterisk) to complete our PBX server.
Our VoIP guy just quit and there are couple of configuration left to do:
1) Direct Dial for cisco phones (autodial after 7 digits entered)
2) Putting PBX outside firewall ( Is it recommended)
3) Email notification for each department with proper header file ( Its not supported by asterisk as we can send only one serveradderss for mailing)
4) Testing sip traces for Retransmitting issues (It will be solved after putting outside firewall)
5) Voicemail to text as its a time consuming process and need paid support for that
6) Rest of everything is configured only issue is intermittent sip signal Loss and will be solved after putting on DMZ
We are very strict on quality so if you don't feel like having the skill to complete this, avoid sending us request. For the rest of you guys, I'm looking forward to hear from you and might have a big project later on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online