we are looking for a top VoIP Expert (Asterisk) to complete our PBX server.
Our VoIP guy just quit and there are couple of configuration left to do:
1) Direct Dial for cisco phones (autodial after 7 digits entered)
2) Putting PBX outside firewall ( Is it recommended)
3) Email notification for each department with proper header file ( Its not supported by asterisk as we can send only one serveradderss for mailing)
4) Testing sip traces for Retransmitting issues (It will be solved after putting outside firewall)
5) Voicemail to text as its a time consuming process and need paid support for that
6) Rest of everything is configured only issue is intermittent sip signal Loss and will be solved after putting on DMZ
We are very strict on quality so if you don't feel like having the skill to complete this, avoid sending us request. For the rest of you guys, I'm looking forward to hear from you and might have a big project later on.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Hi, We are Asterisk/VoIP solution provider and have setup/configured various server for calling, ivr, fax, sms etc. Please check your PMB for further detail. thanks
I can definitely help you out with this. I have 11 years experience with Asterisk and 15+ years experience with Networking in general. I also have extensive experience with Cisco IP phones, mostly the 79x0 series.
Hai, I am varghese paul working as a voip design engineer in India.I have 3 year experiance in asterisk,freeswitch and SIP. If you are ready to make a deal with me reach me on Ph: 09535493458 (India)