Asterisk A2billing with VoIP GSM Gateway
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 11
The goal is to configure 1 Asterisk server and 1 A2billing
-The Server A (Germany)should take a call from (PMX, Cloud Based SIP Trunking ) and transfer it to VoIP GSM Gateway SIM-Box, 20 Channel having prepaid simcards) in Africa
-the server shoul be in secure from hacker
- The server shall be able to terminate voip calls comming in codecs g729 and g723. Other standards codecs like G722, G726, alow, ulow... shall be supported
- Send ussd and ivr to each sim card to topup and credit check.
- Display how much credit is available in each sim card.
- be able to listen to the channels if they are busy.
- If a channel is busy the call shall try automatically the next channel and so on till it finds a free channel.
- A2billing shall be used to monitor and configure the system
-a Web platform for user to create and topup his credit on A2billing or something else
May be my project is not good structured but I hope you understand what I try to do and besser structure it.
I want that a customer connect on secure website create a account and topup the credit and call.
I did not already buy the GSM gateway may be you can propose me a better solution to achieve my goal.
Tell me how long it will take and how much
RaoulGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online