I Marzougui Aymen system and network administrator, I have already implemented GSM solution with companies in Africa (Algeria and Tunisia etc ...) and also VOIP solutions.
I am available to work on this project in short déail.
The goal is to establish an asterisk server and freepbx for the purpose of voip termination in GSM network.
The freelancer has to do the following:
- Install asterisk server and configure it to operate with Huawei usb dongles (modems) having prepaid simcards to connect to the GSM network.
- Be able to attach more huawei usb modems to the server if needed. USB hubs will be used to attach the usb modems.
- The server shall be able to terminate voip calls comming in codecs g729 and g723.
- Other standards codecs like G722, G726, alow, ulow... shall be supported
- Send ussd and ivr to each sim card to topup and credit check.
- Display how much credit is available in each sim card.
- be able to listen to the channels if they are busy.
- If a channel is busy the call shall try automatically the next channel and so on till it finds a free channel.
- FreePBX shall be used to monitor and configure the system
You are free to specify which distribution and version of FreePBX and Asterisk to be used.
You shall define which model of Huawei usb modems have to be used with asterisk (compatible with Linux and asterisk)
5 freelancers are bidding on average €29/hour for this job
Hi Marzougui, I think I can help you with this project since I have implented this kind of setup a couple of time already. Can FreeSWITCH be used instead of Asterisk?