Find Canadian DID numbers and setup my HostedPBX Server
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
1) I'm looking for someone to do thorough research to find the cheapest DID providers that provide Canadian phone numbers, incoming/outgoing. the providers don't need to be located in Canada, but as long as they provide Canadian DID numbers for really cheap to all of Canada.
2) I have the hardware available, and i want to setup my own Hosted-PBX server using all the open-source applications available like Asterisk etc. This server will serve multiple clients, and mltiple extensions . The options required must be almost every phone option available, including conference calling, IVR, call recording, voicemail2email, efax, etc. every possible option that could be added to the server, i want it.
3) I want a billing system, and i believe there are some open-srouce free systems out there, but i need someone to find me one that is free or even if it's a paid system but that is much more powerful than the free, and can be modified to fit our needs, but the price must be fairly cheap/affordable. you must install/configure and setup this billing system to automatically monitor customer's accounts, minutes, long distance, options and value packs....etc... the billing system must be integrated with a merchant service, and the merchant service we work with is called myvirtualmerchant, you can find their API here [url removed, login to view]
4) I want a very nice professionally done website to offer my Hosted-PBX service, which will also have the option for customers to place orders online, chat with us (i own a paid chat script which i can give you to install on this new website), website can be easily updated with new packages, sale, promotions, new options, new news, etc... as well as a customers login page, where clients can login to their own account which will show them their billing information as well as control anything in their account thru that control panel, like adding ext, deleting ext, changing voicemail passwords, setting up auto-recording on certain ext, add new phone numbers, forwarding options, call log, etc...
5) i want an widget like option to give to our subscribers to be able to offer "Click-to-call" type of button on their website... any of their clients visits their website, they can click the button to make a free call, where they enter their own phone number and click dial now, our Hosted-PBX will call him, when answered, it will then call our customer, and connect both calls together. just like [url removed, login to view]
6) i want to be able to write auto-config files for pbx phones, if there is a way we can automate this process, that would be great. i see in RingCentral and with a few more providers that i checked already, they provide auto-config files, where customer would enter his user/pass and the make/model of his pbx phone, then he enters the IP address of the pbx phone, and click "Upload settings", then the phone gets re-configured with the proper configurations to make the phone work perfect.
7) finally secure everything, server, website, applications, etc... once it's secure, we must test everything with a real subscription on our website, and activate the account on our end, setup everything with real pbx phones, and check if everything works as expected.
you as a bidder, must provide a price and time frame for the work listed above, if you require more details, please PM me with specific questions, and i'll be glad to answer them as quickly as possible. but please don't PM me saying "we need some details", but i'm not sure what details you are referring to.
Payments will be agreed on seperate WORKING modules, we will not pay for partial work on an application.
I look for good "PRICE" and "QUALITY", not just quality.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online