Install Chan Dongle on Asterisk
This project was successfully completed by cvierilviv for $111 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I have 2 asterisk (FreePbx) servers up and running in 2 different locations connected with an iax2 trunk. I need help with the following:
1. Install and configure chan dongle for use with Huawei e1552 in one of the locations.
2. Dial plan between the 2 asterisk servers, depending on dialed number the call should be sent to correct dongle. I have a list with prefix that belongs to each operator.
3. Write a quick “how to” For adding additional dongles.
4. Install “open source” [url removed, login to view] codec. [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online