OpenSIPS+Asterisk+A2Billing+SugarCRM on VPS (Carrier Grade)
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 6
I need an experienced VoIP person to build a basic "calling card" platform for SIP and SMS handling. I only need you to build the platform; I will have someone else perform the business logic development, payment integration, etc.
For this setup, here is what is required:
- Asterisk server (for voicemail)
- CDRTool (for call records)
- A2Billing (for payment processing)
SugarCRM (to handle customer data)
- Basic system management components (SIREMIS, FreePBX and Nagios Network Monitoring)
- A simple SOAP/XML interface for the addition and modification of data like customer information, SIP accounts on OpenSIP, voicemail boxes on Asterisk, SugarCRM and A2Billing. ***This only needs to work so we can test it the platform. Only needs to be a skeleton.***
So I need 2 basic things:
1) A OpenSIP/Asterisk/A2Billing “prepaid calling card” setup with some additional open source components and SMS handling.
2) When using a SMS-enabled phone number from the Phone Provider, I am able to send SMS messages by using Phone Provider’s API. For this project, SMS message handling will be handled by OpenSIP. SMS transactions need to be tracked in A2Billing and the actual text of the SMS message should be stored in a database.
This will be a "new install". The platform will be set up on a Linux VPS provider. The architecture should be designed to support failover/redundancy. (There will be only one instance of each to start, but I want to have the ability to scale). Any development must be clearly documented and must be built with security in mind. Rights to the code will become mine after final payment.
** NOTE: If you have better components to use rather than the ones I outlined, I would welcome your suggestions .**
Please expect a short email discussion with me about once a day, just to see how you’re doing and if there is anything you need. After the project is awarded, I also want to have a short discussion about the project and provide you with passwords and diagrams.
Payments Milestones are not negotiable and are to be made as follows:
1st - 20% - upon setup of all virtual servers.
2nd - 30% - upon install of the key components.
Final - 50% - upon successful/configuration completion of the platform along with the submission of source code and any documentation.
“Final” will be determined after you and I perform successful incoming/outgoing SIP calls, user creation in SugarCRM/A2Billing and SMS handling using the basic SOAP interface. I can send you testing specifics once you bid.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online