In Progress

Tweak our Java Asterisk PBX for consistent button pressing recognition

We use the asterisk java api to send an automated confirmation phone call to our clients. When the clients receive the call, they must press the "1" button for confirmation.

This system is already built, but the "1" button confirmation button only works about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time the customer presses the "1" button, but our system does not recognize it.

We are looking for somebody to tweak our java code, or our Asterisk/SIP provider settings, or whatever else could be the problem in order for the system recognize the "1" button being pressed 100% of the time.

We will have a Linux VM setup with the source code and development environment. This is where you will tweak the code/settings to make it work 100% of the time. We use Ant to build, and Tomcat as our server.

We will rely on you to be able to test, and show us that the "1" button works 100% of the time, and show us why it is currently only working about 90% of the time.

We are using asterisk version 1.8 and the asterisk-java 0.3.1 version

We use gafachi as our SIP provider

In you bid, please give us an idea of how many hours you think this project will take, and previous experience doing this kind of tweak. Also, let us know if you have experience using t38 protocal and callweaver to send faxes.

Skills: Asterisk PBX, Java, Linux

See more: vm where, idea recognition, pbx system use java, using asterisk, sip provider, problem in java, PBX, pbx server, java tomcat, java server development, java api, build java api, asterisk test, Asterisk PBX, asterisk pbx setup linux, java build system, asterisk send, asterisk recognition, code recognition, asterisk sip source, asterisk pbx system, recognition api, java call api, source code pbx, call code java

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Fullerton, United States

Project ID: #4015136

4 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job

aneelmahmood

Hi, I have already worked on asterisk based projects to get input (DTMF) from dialed number/person....please check pmb for details..

$20 USD / hour
(20 Reviews)
6.4
altronvoip

I am specialzed on development of callcentres, based on Asterisk and Asterisk-Java, so this problem is totally clear for me. Likely your Java code don't need fixes, only asterisk settings, but i can check it. Note that More

$25 USD / hour
(4 Reviews)
5.3
teksavvy

Hello, Let me do this. Thanks,

$25 USD / hour
(12 Reviews)
4.2
MuV0Q2L4t

We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>

$20 USD / hour
(0 Reviews)
0.0