Raspberry Pi webcam - repost
This project was successfully completed by sakdeanSahel for €222 EUR in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In7 days
This project is a webcam application with Raspberry pi and camera module.
The parameters for streaming are sent from a webserver.
1) Raspberry with Arch Linux needs to start with DHCP and fallback IP (in case that network doesn't have a DHCP)
2) Starting httpd with php
3) The C application must set the date time of raspberry by getting the date time from [url removed, login to view]
4) Should the webrequest fail (Raspberry isn't online), retry each 20 seconds, if it is OK go to next step
5) Contact a PHP page and send an ID in get or post like ([url removed, login to view]), should the https fail, try in http
6) Send the page response to shell like (/opt/vc/bin/raspivid _options_ -o - | ffmpeg _options -f flv rtmp://server/app/test)
7) Monitor process (ffmpeg) and, when it goes down, return to step 5
For testing the software I can keep a Raspberry connected to Internet with public IP.
Our target is the quality, so please consider to put into the code all possible exceptions, a simple example: webserver, response, error 500, or the server sends an
incorrect date time...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online