Openstack HA Advice, Planning & Deployment
We are looking to create our own openstack HA multi-region deployment and we are looking for a specialists that has previous proven tack record of execution of small production clouds, who can help us primarily with an advise and may be the actual execution and installation. We need:
1. Initial planning based on our hardware ( we will start with 10 servers in a rack)
2. We will start with one rack in one location but soon after that we will deploy another rack in different Geo Location so this shall be planned.
3. Making a proposal on how to achieve a High Availability on all parts of the openstack ( APis, Mysql, RabbitMQ including HA Proxy)
4. Raid config advise on the controller’s servers for solid OS base.
5. Big part of our cloud is the Swift – advise on the partitioning of the HDDs, zones, nodes, geo zones and HA.
6. The HA proposal must be optimised (initially to run on small number of servers) with ability to scale out.
7. We will be using the cloud for internal purpose (won’t offer this as service) so they won’t be a need of many accounts.
Ideally we would like to pay an hourly rate for the consultancy and for the potential deployment/execution.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hello I'm linux system engineer with more than 8 years of production experience with ha and hl web applications, familiar with openstack. I can help you with this project. Regards, Tony
Hello My name is Matthew Andrews Please Consider my Bid, My resume for Review http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-andrews/2a/2a9/679 I prefer a flat fee for something like this please consider if you contact me.