We are looking for someone for 3 months who can fill the role of a previous team member who has is taking a vacation leave.
You can be part of a dynamic team during this contract.
This is an advanced role and will need someone with good experience in server and systems administration. You will be required to complete the following tasks for our clients during this time
1. SSL (purchase, set up and installation, also renewals)
2. Hosting Management - Set up hosting accounts on our servers, Manage DNS and set up email accounts
3. Email Management - Set up of emails, manage and troubleshoot email issues
4. Confident with Server to Server migrations
5. Troubleshoot and research the necessary information when hosting information is not provided by our clients e.g. WhoIS look up, DNS look up etc
6. Excellent knowledge and application of DNS management
7. Excellent knowledge and application of MySQL management
8. Advanced in SSH
9. Linux Server Administration
10. Ability to set up core functions in WHM
11. Very good english is essential as you will be dealing directly with clients
You will be tested thoroughly in SSH through advanced and simple SSH tasks
Rate is competitive and is on per month basis for the 3 month duration.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $474 for this job
I am an experienced Linux system administrator. I will perform the setup, tuning and provide further support of the project for you. I'm available online in Yahoo!/GTalk/MSN and ready to start right away.
Hi, experienced system administrator is here. Ready to do any test work via ssh. The bid amount is for one month support. Thus I can give other two month. Thanks -Russel
With about 25 linux techs, i can immediately assign you a highly experienced tech to suit your requirements. You can give us a trial task to make sure the tech is good enough. regards, Mark