Configure Asterisk to act as a SIP to T1 PRI Gateway via the Digium TE420P Interface Card
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 25
**This project is for you to Configure a new Asterisk install to act as a SIP to T1 PRI Gateway via the Digium TE420P QuadSpan Interface Card.**
Our SIP provider is [url removed, login to view] and the SIP accounts need to be configured on the Asterisk server, and in turn convert the SIP traffic to T1 PRI utilizing the Digium TE420P quadspan interface card.
**This is what we will provide you with:**
1) Remote access to a Ubuntu Linux machine
2) Ability to install the version of Asterisk and it's necessary drivers for Digium TE420P card (connected via PCI slot)
3) You will configure the test SIP account you are provided with and convert that traffic to T1 PRI through the attached Digium TE420P card
4) For final testing purposes, we will connect the Digium TE420P to our test IVR hardware that is ready to take in a T1 Connection (which is currently connected to a telecom T1, where we want to Migrate to a Digital SIP T1 PRI Gateway) and verify that the connection is successful.
Most importantly - You will provide us with a detailed documentation on for us to re-create the steps you have performed to do a full setup of an Asterisk server as a SIP to T1 PRI Gateway, and how to add SIP accounts to be converted to T1 PRI.
You must have prior Asterisk and Telecom experience in order to bid on this project. Please provide past project experience examples in Asterisk when bidding on this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online