• It must operate on a platform that allows services based on Java J2EE 1.4 to 1.5, at least.
• Implementation of chat and forum service that stores historical (the user must register with the minimum data required). The chat should be closed,may never be used as provided by free tools or utilities provided by public social networks or search engines like GOOGLE, YAHOO, among others,
• Certify that the code is secure (SQL Injection, Trojans, etc.).
• Connection Pool Administration.
• Cluster Operation
• Managing users and passwords from the DB would use the application (encryption and protection)
• As an external application of the portal must be protected so that only users that authenticate to Oracle Portal can access it. That is the OID. The chat must authenticate with the user is connected, ie there should be no double authentication.
• Clarify whether this application would be limited by the balancer.
• Protect the application of direct access from the Internet.
• Audit (Information Store ip, last user login, etc.)
• Save logs. (Historic hall)
• Creation of rooms and themes
• Enable and disable rooms
• Private Talks
• Configuration and Parameter Management (OID connection parameters)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hi, I am a computer scientist graduated from a reputable university in Turkey. I am very experienced on Java and oracle platforms.I have certificates on them. I can work on job. If you wish. Thanks.
Hi, I am Pranay, Team Lead and Architect in Java, J2E, J2ME. I have been working in this technology since last 4 Years. Please check my PM to you for more details. Thanks, Pranay