The customer is developing an IP camera using the Sony Xarina chipset. This is an ARM based micro controller with some peripheral ICs for video encoding/decoding and other tasks. The main micro controller comes with Linux [url removed, login to view] kernel source code and drivers for some peripherals. Job modules in the project are:
a) Development/porting of missing device drivers for all the necessary peripherals. E.g. USB, I2C etc.
b) Development/porting of video streaming software to the micro processor. Will get more details about codec that need to be supported.
c) Development/porting of the main management process of the IP camera and a simple web based interface for configuration.
Duration: 6 months, 1 hour / day for 5 days / week.
If project is successfully completed, follow-on work might be available.
* The hardware will be available in Taiwan. Cannot be shipped to India.
* Remote access to the hardware will be provided through SSH.
* I am available here to test the firmware released by programmer and provide logs.
* Github or Bitbucket should be used.
* Compiler toolchain will be provided via Dropbox.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
I'm now working at a xarina(CXD4235) project, using Linux kernel 126.96.36.199. seems that i have done some job you mentioned, E.g. USB,I2c... it's easy for me to do this job.