IP Camera with Xarina Chipset
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $17 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
The customer is developing an IP camera using the Sony Xarina chipset. This is an ARM based micro controller with some peripheral ICs for video encoding/decoding and other tasks. The main micro controller comes with Linux [url removed, login to view] kernel source code and drivers for some peripherals. Job modules in the project are:
a) Development/porting of missing device drivers for all the necessary peripherals. E.g. USB, I2C etc.
b) Development/porting of video streaming software to the micro processor. Will get more details about codec that need to be supported.
c) Development/porting of the main management process of the IP camera and a simple web based interface for configuration.
Duration: 6 months, 1 hour / day for 5 days / week.
If project is successfully completed, follow-on work might be available.
* The hardware will be available in Taiwan. Cannot be shipped to India.
* Remote access to the hardware will be provided through SSH.
* I am available here to test the firmware released by programmer and provide logs.
* Github or Bitbucket should be used.
* Compiler toolchain will be provided via Dropbox.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online