I would like to build an Android app that can do the following.
This app is basically will basically be a SSH client underneath which sent pre-configured commands to a router running Openwrt.
The UI will be relatively simple consisting only a few pages and it will mainly be used to configure the WIFI properties of the router.
1) Toggle between WIFI AP and client mode
2) Change WIFI AP password and related information
3) Use IOS's WIFI to scan AP in the area
4) Display status information of the router
5) Restart specific applications or the router itself
Prior experience in using Openwrt router firmware via SSH preferred.
Specific SSH commands used will be discussed and tested before you implement it.
You are recommended to use an open source SSH client as the basis of this application and build the UI we require on top of it.
I have high expectations of you and do not bother bidding if you are not competent or have time to make this work..
If you pull this off and do well, I will have additional work on Android for you.