A controller and manager with python
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $580 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am working on virtualization and need a part done in python:
I have around 70 virtual machines (LXC), each LXC (Linux container) is Linux based and is running on top of a Linux server with Ubuntu [url removed, login to view]
1) I want to have a controller for them in my base computer for managing (things such as start, stop,…).the controller should monitor the network traffic and regarding to amount of traffic the virtual machines should start or stop, I mean if the traffic is high controller should add (start LXCs) or if the traffic is low controller should close some of LXCs.
2) I want you to record the date, time of opening, closing each LXC and network load on base computer
3) I need auto- login to each LXC (su - superuser)able to run programs automatically with root privilege or login as root and remote terminal via SSH on python
4) I am using Ubuntu server [url removed, login to view] as host machine and LXC does not have graphical environment and I remote to it with x2goserver to see it graphical.
5) I will send you how to setup LXC and remote x2goservers files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online