What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Migrates existing database objects to a new database server
• Creates and implements tests for stored procedures and functions
• Creates scripts for database object creation and maintenance
• Debugs database code permissions and security issues
What are the requirements for the role?
• Expert level capabilities in PL/SQL or T-SQL
• Proficient in source control using SVN
• Experience writing test for stored procedures and triggers
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
Why work here?
• A work from home position
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
We pay $30/hour ($1200 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings.
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification and a brief Skype video interview.
2. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1241 for this job
Hi, I am oracle expert with more than 7 years of experience in this field. I am also oracle certified developer and dba. Please check my profile, you will get proof. Looking to listen from you.
I am database administrator and +3 years exp in data Migration Project. I have Migrated seven branch through new data structure with data in core banking system.