SMTP MTA for small ISP
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of 3994 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
As a small ISP with no in-house Linux skills, we require someone to configure a new Lunux and Sendmail based SMTP MTA/relay server.
- Linux CentOS basic config
- Sendmail (or equivalent) SMTP software
- milter-filter (or similar) for rate limiting customers to avoid being listed for spamming. Daily limits based on source-IP, sender domain and sender address.
- Sendmail open relay (no authentication) for internal IP range/block
- IP Tables firewall config (including only allowing TCP/25 to be accessed by ISP IPs)
- Sendmail Analyzer (or similar) web based reporting
- A web based interface to view and search for emails on the Sendmail log. Used by staff to trace/search for email problems reported by customers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online