As a small ISP with no in-house Linux skills, we require someone to configure a new Lunux and Sendmail based SMTP MTA/relay server.
- Linux CentOS basic config
- Sendmail (or equivalent) SMTP software
- milter-filter (or similar) for rate limiting customers to avoid being listed for spamming. Daily limits based on source-IP, sender domain and sender address.
- Sendmail open relay (no authentication) for internal IP range/block
- IP Tables firewall config (including only allowing TCP/25 to be accessed by ISP IPs)
- Sendmail Analyzer (or similar) web based reporting
- A web based interface to view and search for emails on the Sendmail log. Used by staff to trace/search for email problems reported by customers.
23 freelancers are bidding on average R3994 for this job
Hello, I can do it. I have very Big email infrastructure to support any volume needs you have. I have sent email campaigns of millions of messages per day. So meeting your requirement will be no problem for me.
I will configure as above request, as well as do post support and maintenance for you. Will also configure with additional extras at no cost liek AntiVirus Scanning, White lIsting , Black Listing etc.. etc..
Good day, I have more than 6 years of Linux server administration and mail server configuration. I can help you achieve the setup you requested and more. Please read my PM for more details.