We have recently installed openstack using Mirrantis Fuel 4.1 on 3 controllers. Ceph version 0.67.5 is used for storage with radosgw. Also these are the rest of the services installed [url removed, login to view]
Currently we need help with resolving the following issues:
1) We would like to upgrade Ceph to latest version without downtime since OS is in use.
2) Install Zabbix and make sure we have running logs that can be examine and potential problems spotted. Hopefully the reason for the problem described in 3) will be spotted and resolved.
3) Remote monitoring provided by our DNS provider shows that the VMs that are part of openstack are having 1 to 3 times per day short interruptions when we monitor nginx on TCP 80 or 8080. We also monitored the 3 controllers on port 6780 and they are fine so it must be something with the openstack and the VMs and not the actual ISP/ Router /Switch else the controllers or other physical servers outside of the openstack will have the same interruptions but they don't.
We are looking for:
- Experienced system administrator who has STRONG previous experience with openstack, FUEL, puppets and can find and resolve the above issues.
- Work with us on ongoing basis and provide us with support when needed on hourly basis.
- Be able to implement monitoring system in place and some automated procedures and failovers like auto migrating VMs if hypervisor goes down or automate and minimize the downtime for the VMs in case one of the controllers go down.
- We are looking for a reliable person who we can trust and takes the jobs seriously.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $25/hour for this job
Hello, I am working as DevOps in Indigitus, we are providing cloud computing based on OpenStack. Before this I was providing Puppet automation at Cisco Ironport. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Hi, I have a good experience with Openstack and related services, we can configure the zabbix to find the short outage reason. Ready to work with you for ongoing issues. Thanks Naresh