Open-WRT / Web Filtering custom development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
We're using Open-DRT on gateway routers/firewalls and we need to have web-content filtering: Blocking of pornographic sites etc.
A google search on this subject resulted in mentions of White Russian content filtering software - but it is unclear...
We need answers to the following questions (this is the project to
answer these questions):
1. Is content filtering capability an integral part of Open-WRT?
2. If not, is White Russian a potential solution for content filtering on a router running Open-WRT ?
3. If answer to 2 is yes, then how do we do this and/or can you prepare the solution for us?
4. If answer to 2 is no, what is the solution for content-filtering on a gateway firewall running Open-WRT?
PLEASE QUOTE HOW MUCH YOU WILL CHARGE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS. If your quote is selected to answer the questions, then you will be our preferred developer to develop any custom solution that may be needed. Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online