Virtual Machine Setup with Vagrant
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
We are looking for someone who can set up and provision a virtual machine (box) for Vagrant ([url removed, login to view]). The provisioning should be done with Puppet.
The box should be provisioned with the following software:
- Linux Basebox (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian or CentOS)
- PHP 5.4 with PDO, mcrypt, php-xml, xdebug
- Nginx Webserver with PHP-FPM
- Nginx Config Files as Templates in the Vagrant folder (as well as [url removed, login to view])
- [url removed, login to view]
- Localtunnel ([url removed, login to view])
You can use one of the many already available boxes from [url removed, login to view] and some ready provisioning files from GitHub, e.g. [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online