We are looking for someone who can set up and provision a virtual machine (box) for Vagrant ([url removed, login to view]). The provisioning should be done with Puppet.
The box should be provisioned with the following software:
- Linux Basebox (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian or CentOS)
- PHP 5.4 with PDO, mcrypt, php-xml, xdebug
- Nginx Webserver with PHP-FPM
- Nginx Config Files as Templates in the Vagrant folder (as well as [url removed, login to view])
- [url removed, login to view]
- Localtunnel ([url removed, login to view])
You can use one of the many already available boxes from [url removed, login to view] and some ready provisioning files from GitHub, e.g. [url removed, login to view]
I love Vagrant! I use it for all of my development VMs (along with Puppet) and I think it is a really excellent tool that has helped my productivity immensely. Let me build you something awesome!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
Hi, I'm interested with this task and I'm able to start work right now. I can prepare full dev env in about one day. If you have any questions feel free to contact with me.
Hi, I have worked with puppet for many years in large environments and built development boxes using vagrant in the past. Please let me know if you have any questions. Kind Regards, Mark.