Setting Up (Linux) Server
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 7
Moving CurveIndia files to our production environment.
**We have already purchased CentOS 5.6 & have installed MySQL and PHP on the server, configured the webserver point to the [url removed, login to view] of our site
[[url removed, login to view]] . At this point we are getting an error on the prod server, need to get this error troubleshooted.
We are just looking for some help in following at this point.
Following Task has to be completed.
1) Check WebServer configuration to see if every thing is configured correctly
2) Check MySQL configuration to see if ever thing is configured correctly
3) Check PHP on the server if configured correctly
4) Install** **Cpanel on the server.
5) Trouble shoot any issues.
Please make production working
If this works we have 25 server to configure with different requirements.
Control panel details will be provided after the bid has been accepted
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online