Multi-Tenant Class 4/Class 5 HostPBX based on Freeswitch
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4798 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 CAD
I am looking for a MultiTenant solution based on Freeswitch. I will require the following
- Web based Interface
- Hosted PBX Module
- SIP Trunking Module
- Conference Calling Module
- Session Border Controller
- Kamillio or OpenSIPS
- SLA Support
- DNS Setup
- FreeRadius Setup for PPPoE authentication
- Receptionist Console (Web Based)
- End User Application (Web Based)
- Server Health
- Deploy additional Servers
- Automated Backup
- Ability to install a freeswitch unit on the customer premise to allow local registrations and survivability, but have it controlled and managed from our main PBX interface.
I need to able to create a Tenant and select specific features I want to assign to the tenant, such as Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking. I would like to have the interface create a database entry for FreeRadius to use to authenticate the tenant for PPPoE services.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online