This project was successfully completed by altronvoip for $789 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
We are looking for a developer who can "copy" or "duplicate" the features and user experience of a legacy voicemail application for a Centigram.
Centigram was one of the leading voicemail server companies in the 1980's and '90's and were bought out by Mitel in the early 2000's.
Our company provides a stand-alone, direct-dial DID number voicemail service with Centigram servers and a SIP - VoIP carrier.
Some of the features that need to be "copied" or "duplicated":
1. A user friendly tutorial that walks the user through setting up their voicemail with a new passcode, greeting and user name.
2. Variable message lengths and the ability to offer a greeting only voicemail.
3. Variable message lengths.
4. Message notification by email AND an outdial telephone call to the user's "other" phone number(s) that says they have a message in their voicemail and allows the user to enter their passcode to hear their messages.
5. The ability to change the prompts with common audio file formats.
To understand the current system better, the developer(s) will receive a USA telephone number and actually use the voicemail as a current user would.
We are platform agnostic and know there are at least a half-a-dozen potential applications/platforms.
The final application will need to be portable to any Cloud or Virtual Private Server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online