We are searching for a Server Administrator & Internet Security Expert.
Servers will be Linux CentOS
- Stable Internet Connection
- Experience In Setting Up Linux CentOS Servers
- Experience In Server Security & Security Security Environments
- Ability To Work (We Wont Wait 4 Weeks For You To Be Available - Don't Bid If You Cant Work)
- Setup CentOS configuration
- Setup Apache configuration
- Setup PHP configuration
- Setup MySQL configuration
We will first hire you to setup one server. If we are happy and satisfied we will award you a control to setup the other ELEVEN (11) servers.
As well as give you the opportunity to do additional server work for us as needed including maintenance on the twelve servers.
** ** ** Upon bidding you must do the following or we WONT consider your bid as real ** ** ** THE MORE DETAILS THE BETTER ** ** **
- Send us a private message with your past experience on setting up or managing servers
- Send us a DETAILED private message with what you plan on doing to secure the server and keep it running safe
(You should mention what you will do to prevent attacks in the PHP, SQL, and Core Server)
(This is what we will judge to see if your the right person for the job.)
- Include in your bid the estimated number of hours to do the required job (We will not hold you to this - just gives us an idea)
Budget Is Hourly: $2 - $15 USD paid via Freelancer Payments.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Satisfaction Guaranteed, Please check over 250+ reviews/feedback here and 100% completion rates http://www.freelancer.com/u/infysecdotcom.html to know more , Also Please check PMB
Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project, as we are skilled and experienced besides being able to provide you exactly what you are looking for.
Hi, this project is right up my alley, I can begin working right away. As instructed, I've sent you a message in the PMB detailing my experience and plans for this project. Thank you for your consideration.