Website Design for E-Commerce Store
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 1
2)Selling approx. 50 – 100 different products
3)Website is currently running
4)There is no payment gateway
5)There is no shopping cart.
6)No place to register users (currently users mail us to order products)
7)Website contains 'wordpress' for blogs
1)A simple yet HIGHLY INTUITIVE e-commerce / os-commerce website (with about 50 products. (Coding should be such that we should be able to add our own products on a later time)
2)A simple Zencart/Joomla/Mambo/OsCommerce templated site.
3)Again, extremely modular and extensible (simple site updates should be possible in-house)
4)Customised Ajax modules (as per our requirements), but are optional. (we will discuss this later, but need the web developer to be proficient in AJAX as well)
5)The future website should remain similar to the current one.
6)Website should cater to blogging (internal not user blogging), but should include user comments section. (Standard blogging products are just fine).
7)RSS for blogs should also be coded.
8)Backend interface to allow easy mailing list option with the standard customizations for users.
9)Website should also have a Forum.
10)Website should also consist of a Gallery, (to keep screenshots – images) (If need be we can keep them on the database)
11)Website should consists of a News section.
12)Payment Gateway will either be PayPal or CCAvenue or Axis Bank.
13)Other modes of payment like Internet Banking, CoD, Paypal,etc. should also be supported
14)User registration from payment and for leaving comments in Blogs section will be different. (but should be part of the same database having the same table, but different flags)
Time Frame and other considerations:
1) Once we give a go ahead, the website should be developed in 4 weeks time.
2) Bi Weekly website development/coding updates should be sent via mails to us.
3) The last week in the 4 weeks time frame will be dedicated to internal testing by us.
4) Live testing will continue one week after Go-Live (end of 4th week) and we expect the web developers to continue support for that entire week for any problems, errors or updates.
5) Additional information will be provided via PM if you are accepted.
6) We reserve right to decline any bid.
7) Payment will be on weekly basis (total amount divided by the no. of weeks) if the job is done by an individual freelancer, else, while dealing with a design firm, we can adhere to the legal laws of the firm.
Finally, we would prefer the bidder/freelancer/firm to be from Mumbai or Pune, they will be given the first preference. Though, final decision will be dependent on past work and reviews. Hence, the project is open to all.
Please post your website and work references while bidding via PM and mention that you accept all the above conditions.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online