Make this linux app run on write-protected USB-flash drive and put data/logs on a 2nd USB-drive
This project is now closed with a project budget of $100 - $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
Make this linux app run on write-protected USB-flash drive and make it put data/logs/swap files on a 2nd USB-drive
App is located at :
[url removed, login to view]
- If you somehow can make it run also under windows 7 - then it gives $150 bonus.
- IMPORTANT - solution must also select and activate all [url removed, login to view] (or so) snort rules as default setting so user dont have to add them manually.
- Must install with max 1 line of command
- Must have on/off option so it restarts automatically when PC is restarted.
- Must show in the 2nd USB drive a file with:
- how long tiem it has been running consecutively
- how many intrusions it has detected.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online