Make this linux app run on write-protected USB-flash drive and make it put data/logs/swap files on a 2nd USB-drive
App is located at :
[url removed, login to view]
- If you somehow can make it run also under windows 7 - then it gives $150 bonus.
- IMPORTANT - solution must also select and activate all 20.000 (or so) snort rules as default setting so user dont have to add them manually.
- Must install with max 1 line of command
- Must have on/off option so it restarts automatically when PC is restarted.
- Must show in the 2nd USB drive a file with:
- how long tiem it has been running consecutively
- how many intrusions it has detected.