gTeam believes that bringing the best software to clients begins with the quality of the team developing it. Our concept is simple. We hire only the most talented individuals for our software teams, no matter where they live.
If you are a potential "gTeamer", join our team today. We offer unique benefits when you work with us. You have the flexibility to work remotely, opportunity to learn and grow, ability to innovate and break status quo. Be part of our team if you want to work in an environment that allows you to work from anywhere, that does not require "face-time" at your desk and that values and measures your contribution and excellence.
Why work here?
• Freedom to choose the work location that makes you more productive
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Administers Sybase installations
• Performs backup and restore operations
• Writes scripts to perform routine database operations
• Debugs security and schema issues
• Creates database documentation and schema scripts
What are the requirements for the role?
• Ability to administer Sybase from the command line
• Proficient in multiple database versions
• Proficient in source control using SVN
• Proficient in command line Linux using SSH
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
This posting is for US (United States) based candidates only.
How to qualify: Show us who you are and what you can do!
We will need to see your resume and you will need to provide verifiable identification, complete online skills tests, and participate in a brief Skype video interview. These steps may take a few calendar days to complete, but should only take a few hours of your time.
Please note that the project budget information here is for informational purposes only, and it will become effective only after you pass the trial. For more information regarding this job offer and the application process, please send us a message.
Job offer valid thru Fri, Nov 01, 2013 3.30 AM EST (9.30 AM GMT +1)