Secure Linux CentOS IMAP/SMTP(sendmail)/WebMail) Server Setup
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
1. Setup against infrastructure and user requirements (Apache, PHP, MySQL – requirements for Webmail), this will be an internally and externally accessible email server, and I need IMAP, SMTP-SendMail and Squirrel mail. This server will need to authenticate against an existing active directory server so whatever we need there, think its pam or something through LDAP so we do not have to maintain two sets of users.
2. Install and configure required services (Postfix, Dovecot, Linux System Configuration, various conf.d, Install and configure the EPEL package, Squirrel Mail, Install and configure perl scripts for vacation message and squirrel mail plugin, Configure LDAP/Active Directory Server Integration, Configure shared global directory)
3. Implement complete SASL/SSL/TLS for postfix, Dovecot and Squirrel Mail services and test to ensure full encryption enablement and support.
4. I will assist in testing of server configuration, delivery routes, and authentication against local LDAP/Active Directory server, test account association, test general usage and webmail, test IMAP through common email client, test vacation messages plugin and configuration, test mobile device and general access from WAN.
You must be able to work through a remote connection (Ammyy or TeamViewer) to my system you will not be granted direct access to these servers, should you need any assistance I am here to help where I can and you will require some in consideration for LDAP. I have done similar work in the past so I know its just some config files and general setup, I have already generated the keys / etc so this should not take to long. I'm a RHCE and have limited time - that's why I'm contracting this out. IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE DONT EVEN POST - I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THINK TANK WORK. YOU SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND DONT WASTE MY TIME.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online