Develop a simple linux desktop search engine web crawler app
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $458 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Develop a web crawler in order to crawl web pages such that
* get a table of keywords and corresponding URLs
* get a number of tabs to open for crawling
* get a list of search engines
for each tab,
* randomly select a keyword, open a popular web search engine and search for it using regular browser component
* among the search results, search for the URL (as a prefix match) and open the corresponding link. navigate through pages until the desired URL is matched.
* log the action in a file with URL, time and search engine and rank info
* choose next random keyword and loop
This is supposed to be a desktop application to run on Linux. Please come up with a proposal if more details is necessary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online