Set up Openvpn server on VPS
- Status Closed
- Budget $45 - $65 USD
- Total Bids 28
I would like to learn how to set up a working Openvpn server on a VPS. By working I mean I should be able to use a client computer to connect to the Openvpn server.
The operating system of the VPS will be a Linux distribution. We can discuss which one is best suited for the Openvpn server.
I am looking for someone who is experienced in setting up a working Openvpn server and is able to show me how to do the following:
1. Install a Linux OS on a VPS
2. Install and configure Openvpn server on it
3. Generate server and client's [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
4. Generate *.conf or *.ovpn files
5. Use tls-authentication when connecting a client computer to the Openvpn server
I prefer that we conduct preliminary discussions to clarify any issues/doubts you might have about I wish to do.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience in setting up an Openvpn server and administering it. The person should be able to communicate effectively in written English.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online