smtp server consultant needed
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $213 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have recently setup a SMTP dedicated server for our marketing needs. Right now we would like an expert in the area of smtp to advice us on following:
1) setting up of DKIM/SPF signatures
2) validation of outgoing email headers to ensure compliance
3) validation of content to avoid being spammed
4) we have already been blacklisted by some microsoft mail servers which are behind FOPE. The mail addresses are of corporates. Get our IP addresses delisted.
Advice on how to avoid this from happening in future at various servers.
4) cleaning of our emailing contact list. removal of mail ids that do no exists
5) look at our exim mail server configuration to ensure/confirm adoption of best practices
6) setup/confirm/validate settings of incoming spam filter
7) setup a GUI tool (open source) over http to monitor the performance/internal of exim mail server. We run exim on centos.
8) setup GUI tool (open source) over http to monitor the performance/internal stats of the machine. (centos)
9) install and configure anti-virus
10) general testing of smtp service and server for security
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online