We are looking for someone to configure an Asterisk server for our company. I have outlined what we need below.
- We will install linux (preferably Debian) on a server in our rack, and ensure that it has network connectivity
- Asterisk needs to be installed and configured on it. Brief details on the dial plan are below.
- Outbound calls to be handed off via a SIP trunk
- Inbound calls to be received via SIP, i.e. the external switch will end a SIP call to a specific extension on this new server
- 5 extensions will go straight into queues (first available agent, 20 second maximum wait before going to voicemail).
- 1 extension will present a single-level IVR, which will then route to the correct queue
- Agents will use SIP phones (we already have these) which will register with Asterisk
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Agents can be linked to more than one queue
- Agents can be assigned to different queues via admin web interface
- New queues can be added/configured via admin web interface
25 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
Hi, This seems very interesting project, we would like to work for it. Already we have done lots of vicidial installations, configurations and customizations. So, please GIVE us a chance to serve.