Asterisk VoIP Call Centre Configuration
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for someone to configure an Asterisk server for our company. I have outlined what we need below.
- We will install linux (preferably Debian) on a server in our rack, and ensure that it has network connectivity
- Asterisk needs to be installed and configured on it. Brief details on the dial plan are below.
- Outbound calls to be handed off via a SIP trunk
- Inbound calls to be received via SIP, i.e. the external switch will end a SIP call to a specific extension on this new server
- 5 extensions will go straight into queues (first available agent, 20 second maximum wait before going to voicemail).
- 1 extension will present a single-level IVR, which will then route to the correct queue
- Agents will use SIP phones (we already have these) which will register with Asterisk
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Agents can be linked to more than one queue
- Agents can be assigned to different queues via admin web interface
- New queues can be added/configured via admin web interface
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online