I need help with an install package for CSYNC2 and SVN.
1. Create a package of CSYNC2 and ALL ITS DEPENDENCIES that can be installed with a single .sh script and an accompanying tar file that contains the package.
2. Create a package of SVN and ALL ITS DEPENDENCIES that can be installed with a single .sh script and an accompanying tar file that contains the packages.
3. After the packages are created, install the above via teamviewer. I will setup the session.
4. The machine cannot hit the internet, so do not use yum in this script.
5. Must be available between 6:15 AM and 3PM US Central, Chicago Time. I cannot do after 3PM or before 6:15 AM due to lack of access to servers.
6. Admin must be available on skype so I can have a conversation.
7. This will be running on xenserver 6.0. Since it is a hypervisor, the make and install tools will not be there. Include the compiler you need in the package above (eg. gcc)
8. Project delives:
a. A tar and make script for CSYNC2
b. A tar and make script for SVN
c. Setup CSNYC2 on three servers and make sure it is working for full sync of files.
d. Setup SVN on three servers and make sure it works with the csync.