DCTCP for my implemented topologies in ns3
This project is ending in 4 days and has an average bid price of $71 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
Hope you are fine and in the best of your health.
I m doing my MS thesis in data center networks and using ns3 as simulation tool.
I have implement fat-tree and three-tier topologies of data center network by using TCP in thesis-1. Now in thesis-2, my goal is to implement the same topologies using DCTCP ( data center transmission control protocol). There are two options for me to use DCTCP.
1. DCTCP patch is available on internet which is compatible to Linux- 220.127.116.11.
2. Latest versions of Linux like [url removed, login to view] already has an option of DCTCP.
I have tried both of the above options but always get the same errors (mentioned in attached screenshots).
I need help in
1. How to enable DCTCP in Linux.
2. How to use enabled DCTCP for my implemented topologies in ns3.
I have attached presentation of thesis-1 and screenshots of errors for your information.
Kindly help me. I will highly appreciate your help.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online