I have a little Coffee Shop and will like to offer WiFi to my clients via HotSpot. Service like HotSpot Systems are out of the picture... So here is what I need:
What I Have:
- DDWRT Router (Last Version)
- WebHosting Service for Landing Page
What I Need:
- Creation of a HotSpot with WiFiDog or similar
- Landing Page where the user have to accept terms of service to use the Free WiFi (We can use any template on the web, there’s no need for something to fancy).
- Enable the WiFi Radio on the Router on certain hours, and Disable it on other hours: Enable it from: 07:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 02:00 pm to 07:00 pm. The rest of time is to be Disabled. This is only for the Virtual Interface created for the HotSpot.
- Limit the Bandwidth to 25Kbps per user.
- Limit the amount of users to 50 at a time (Display a message to users who are trying to access but can't because of this limit).
- Limit the time of connection to 30 min per user, then the user must wait 15 min to reconnect.
What I don’t Have:
- A computer or server on the coffee shop.
For now this is what I need, thank for all the bidders...