I want to set up up a Wifi HotSpot (No Encryption) on a Raspberry PI. Creating a free Wifi Hotspot. The internet shall come through ethernet or a tethered Android device.
Also if things work well I will order additional work for further setup. It could even turn into a regular maintenance work.
Only apply if you have deep knowledge of Debian and Network / Server Setup.
- Raspberry PI system installed
- USB Wifi Adapter working
- Android phone successfully tethered
- Hostapd (Wifi Hotspot Deamon) installed and mostly configured
What needs to be done:
- Set up of network routes so that internet will be provided through eth0 or tethered android device. Should be automatic. So I guess there shall be two network routes
- Possible some configuration work on the HostApd / DHCP Server
- Create a log file of computers that logged onto the server