Mail Server/Tomcat Installation
This project was awarded to SimbioS for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need to configure Sendmail and Dovecot on my CentOS 5.5 server to work as follows:
1. Allow delivery of emails from the local LAN without authentication.
2. Allow delivery to other domains only with SMTP authentication.
3. Allow delivery to the local domains from anywhere, while using SpamAssasin.
4. Accept secure and insecure SMTP/IMAP/POP3 connections (needs to work from Thunderbird, Windows Mobile Outlook, Microsoft Outlook 2007).
5. In dovecot, work with domains, mailboxes and everything else in MySQL.
6. In dovecot, allow vacation messages.
In parallel, I need to install Tomcat6 on the server (with auto-start on boot).
Note: The work would need to be done through VNC to my laptop that is connected by SSH to the server.
Qualified Linux administrators are welcome to place offers.
PS. Only offers from bidders with feedback would be considered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online