Simple Synology Linux Manual Cron Job Setup - repost
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹3417 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
On my Synology ds211j I want to setup a scheduled job using CRONTAB. I need someone that knows Linux to:
1) Loginto the Synology server
2) Ensure that a suitable editor is in place in order to perform the crontab setup manually (there is no controlpanel setup of CRON jobs on a Synology server)
3) Use the editor to modify the crontab so that a daily cron job calls a specified link / file on the server (e.g. http:///joomla/components/com_icebooking/[url removed, login to view]
4) Make the necessary restart of the crontab in order to start the daily scheduled call.
- Knowledge of the Linux / Synology ds211j server OS
- Knowledge of Crontab setup manually for daily jobs
According to userguides this job should be quite quick to perform for a skilled Linux / Snologyserver programmer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online