I have bought two servers which mirror each other in different locations and need someone to set it up for me. The purpose of the server will be to host our projects in VisualSVN for Java Developers which are in different locations in Internet. We have our own domain. We also hope these servers who host MS Exchange server which our client end, Outlook can log on. I need someone with server experience to do the following:
1. Linux server setup experience (we have technician who can install Linux)
2. Virtual machines, VPN and VisualSVN setup experience
4. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers, especially with Wordpress
2. Ability to explain recommendations clearly and with details on costs and benefits
I will need you to be available to discussions with me in US time, but you can otherwise work on your own time.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in Linux, Virtual machines and VPN setup experience, and how much time you&rsquo;ve spent in online to setup.
2. In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on sever configures
about the company
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact me Thanks
8 freelancers are bidding on average $471 for this job
Warm wishes.. Ok sir... We read your requirement... we hope we can fulfill your needs on the basis of cost and quality. Please go to your PMB now. Thanks