linux firewall ipfire changes
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $348 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$125 - $250 USD
4) show time (hh:mm:ss) for both: a) uptime for ipfire server , b) as well as "connected to internet" time , c) computer time hh:mm:ss and date/month/year , d) as well as ipfire's internal time (hh:mm:ss) and date/month/year. to be shown in bottom of all pages.
5) show in top of all pages (make it in a box with white background and dark blue text) bandwidth used for: incoming and outgoing traffick (kb/s), loopback traffic kb/s few very simple enhancements to ipfire which would be 5 things:
1) add 3 boxes in "content filtering" page .
2) make "whitelist domains" be able to work with "https" .
3) make it able to update whitelists domains immediately since ipfire currently seems to require a reboot in order to know that a domain has been added.
Pls write what orior experience you have that is related to this and why you are the right coder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online