4) show time (hh:mm:ss) for both: a) uptime for ipfire server , b) as well as "connected to internet" time , c) computer time hh:mm:ss and date/month/year , d) as well as ipfire's internal time (hh:mm:ss) and date/month/year. to be shown in bottom of all pages.
5) show in top of all pages (make it in a box with white background and dark blue text) bandwidth used for: incoming and outgoing traffick (kb/s), loopback traffic kb/s few very simple enhancements to ipfire which would be 5 things:
1) add 3 boxes in "content filtering" page .
2) make "whitelist domains" be able to work with "https" .
3) make it able to update whitelists domains immediately since ipfire currently seems to require a reboot in order to know that a domain has been added.
Pls write what orior experience you have that is related to this and why you are the right coder.