iPhone iPad Game Graphics
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 4
Here is what i need to be done. I need 5 levels i.e. 5 themes for the 2D game. The game is as if the camera is directly looking down on a table.
So here is what i need.
1) An simple animation in 2 different color 1 black 1 red. I am using an open source ant animation which comprises of 3 tiny sprites. I want to have original stuff.
2) IPhone game icon
3) Splash Screen
4) Background for Acknowledgment and other menu screens. It should have a sprite on an ant theme as well.
6) About 5 to 7 Icon Sprites for buttons e.g. Level locked/unlocked
7) 5 Level Themes. Each level will be unique by the following set
b) Sprite For Food Hiding Place e.g. an ant hole , a gutter cover etc.
c) Food sprite. The food needs to be a rectangular piece e.g. a cracker.
d) About 3 to 4 Obstacle Sprite for each level.
I need the graphics done for the iphone and the iPad resolutions. i think the png just need to be scaled accordingly.
I have some placeholder graphics for the game but they are all downloaded from the web, and amateurish. If we do go ahead to do this i will also write my
requirements in more detail with screen shots of what i have in the game, though i would need your creativity and ideas for the themes for each of the 5 levels and need to
work iteratively as i try to incorporate the graphics in the game.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online