Branding for Party Game PDF and Box Wanted
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $938 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need the complete branding and layouts for a party game similar to Cards Against Humanity. You'll be cooking up the fonts we use, the layout of the cards and the design of the boxes -- lots of room for creativity! Plus you'll get the satisfaction of creating a real, actual physical product! (It goes without saying that we'll send you a copy.) I have pre-made templates in Illustrator and Photoshop so that work is done for you. I'll also provide all the copy and some creative guidance so the branding matches the product. Expect a little back-and-forth coming up with an ideal direction.
Communication is critical here so your English must be very polished. Please include examples of similar work in your application.
These are the main components and deliverables:
- 54 poker-sized cards -- there will be one standard template for every card; one consistent back
- A [url removed, login to view]" x 9" x [url removed, login to view]" Box with instructions printed on one side -- the instructions have sidebars so they need layout attention; the rest of the box could be complex or just have a big logo plopped in the middle
- Notepad pages -- these are [url removed, login to view]" x 2.8" papers for recording answers in the game; they sort of look like this: [url removed, login to view]
- Downloadable PDF print & play version -- the instructions, cards and notepads in a printable A4 layout
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online