Graphic design of new iconographic suite of images and logo identities for 15 products
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1793 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
This is a project to deliver a visual identity for a small IT services company, and initially involves the development and design of two major elements:
1) A graphical image suite of icons which will set the tone for all visual communication by the company which will be used as graphical elements in promotional videos and print material and will explain technical relationships in graphs et al - up to 50 icons (i.e. computer, server, netowrk, virus, et al).
2) The development of distinct - yet related - logos/brand identities for 14 individual products offered by the company. This will include logos, sub-logos and additonal branding collateral.
The final work must be simple, clean, elegant - yet idiosyncratic.
The elements created by the designer will be used in promotional videos, websites and print collateral and will be the backbone of the company's visual identity.
Only specialist and highly confident graphic artists - experienced in logo and iconographical design - should apply for this project. Appropriate work examples should be included with all replies. A detailed brief exists for this project.
A bonus will be offered for final work completed before the deadline.
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE FULL PROJECT BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS. If you have already quoted please requote if necessary.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 31, 2011 3:33:29 AM:
Hi all, apologies for this late message. I have now attached a full brief including the deliverables and requirements for this project. If necessary please re-bid. I will short list candidates in the next 16 hours.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 2, 2011 9:06:21 PM:
Hi all, Apologies for the delay in accepting a bid for this project - we are waiting for client feedback regarding an element of the brief. A decision should be made on Monday June 6. The deadline for the project will be pushed back to the date of acceptance and will be negotiable with the winning bidder. Thank you for your patience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online