Fashion Illustrator Internship
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
E's Closet is an online boutique and a NYC home base to Eleana The Label. We are currently seeking a highly passionate and creative, part-time intern for 3 months, 3 day minimum to begin as soon as possible. We need someone who can think outside of the box creatively and his or her passion for fashion is on the cutting edge. We’re looking for someone to help bring our ideas and vision to life. Your main project will be to transfer our upcoming designs into art, through fashion illustration with a strict deadline. Please attach some examples of your work (fashion sketches) when sending in your resume. Any knowledge of graphic design is a plus. Please also attach a recent photo of yourself.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must be able to commute to NYC 3 days a week.
- Must have a strong interest and eye for fashion, especially as it relates to online communities and social media platforms
- Efficient and work under deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Hand and flat sketching
- Fashion Illustration is a must
- Trim/fabric sourcing and organizing
- Inspiration Research
- Create design boards
- Assist in photo shoots
- General administrative help
- Assist in Fittings
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PhotoshopGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online