Freelance Graphic Designer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our newly established Product Development Team at Education Institute. Education Institute is dedicated to changing the lives of people and business. We are committed to delivering innovative and high quality training. Our Product Development Team is dedicated to developing high-end, innovative virtual learning environments and educational resources. You will work closely and collaborate with our internal stakeholders to produce graphic design in a multi-disciplinary environment, on a range of design projects, including book covers, infographics, icons, document templates initially and eventually tablet/mobile/web applications.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• directing and advising/leading on graphic design for the project e.g. helping to guide the process and work with our editor to assist with project managing the design
• designing the graphics within the project, including book covers, vector icons and InDesign document templates
• ensuring consistency of design across the project and the print and online spaces – using a blended model of photographs and graphic design
• possibly illustrating infographics and instructional objects for print and online environments
The candidate will demonstrate:
• proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• the ability to work to timelines and budgets and delivery work on time and to an agreed brief
• strong business acumen and experience, particularly a sound communication strategy and ability to explain design concepts in plain language
• ability to interpret a design brief from an editor and deal with clients with limited design knowledge
• strong print or book design background
• creative vision, diligence and good work ethic
• the ability to work with a team that values excellence, innovation, adaptability and compassion
• adaptability – able to work within an agile business environment
Demonstrated experience will include:
• experience in graphic design (essential)
• designing or illustrating infographics and other instructional items
• document template design
• designing for online environments
• working within a print or publishing environment
Please include a covering letter, outlining your experience and how you meet the criteria for the role, along with your hourly rate. Attach a portfolio of your work, or include a link.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Cosa Nostra Agency
The root of look, feel and words of a product starts from an idea...that's who I am becoming.
I am well-versed in Adobe Photoshop with formal training for 6 years. I've been competing and earning awards since then. Also, I once championed in the 1st Bulacan Google Sketch Up Match up Competition judged by known architects and engineers in the province. The said project has helped in the promotion of the Bulacan tourism. As I got to college, I became part of the UP Advertising Core (the only student-ran advertising organization in the premier university in the country, the University of the Philippines) as the Creatives Manager under a number of projects and have been well-exposed to how things go in the advertising industry.
* I will do until appreciate *
Welcome to Kalidas365 IT Solutions ! ~ After completing my education in Computer Applications, I was working as Developer, Team Leader then Project Manager in some IT companies. I was awarded lots of good reviews and best wishes from so many clients. ~ Having versatile experience to handle lots of different projects, I understood client's need, developed new applications, found right solution for any critical situation, maintained time and quality to deliver any project. ~ Now I am fully devoted to establish my own IT company to provide high quality IT support at an economical price to worldwide. Skilled and well trained team members are always ready to assist me. ~ My business ethics are: High Quality Support for everyday (365 days) even after project completion.
I always depend on my hard work and always try to keep all commitments. I am here to provide the best social media marketing service. Instant Start. Quality Service. I am also here for graphic design like: - Logo - Banner - Cover Photo - Image Editing - Poster Design - Business Card Design. My another exclusive service is 'Data Entry.' I have very good skill about Data Entry.
I have 8+ years of experience in the field. Within this period, I have worked with well established small businesses, non-profit organizations and growing start-ups.This experience helped me develop a good design perception which guides me at every step to make sure the design I produce is pixel perfect.Whether you're looking for a corporate re-branding or website design that captures leads, encourages user sign-ups, presents useful information or simply shows something that deserves much needed attention, I can give you a design which does exactly what you want it to do.I can assure you a high-end design which not only looks good but also does what it's supposed to do, efficiently! You'll also be glad to know, on the 13th of April, I won BASIS Outsourcing Award 2014 in Web Design category. This is the second year BASIS is awarding the companies and individuals who have the most contribution in doing outsourcing work in the area of software and IT enabled services from Bangladesh.
A highly talented, driven and flexible graphic designer with a proven record of delivering creative and innovative design solutions. A proven ability of developing projects from inception through production to final delivery, ensuring that all work is effective,appropriate and delivered within agreed timescales. Able to work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives,web developers and marketing specialists.