This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $119 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Gifts That Thrill has an easy to recognise logo which we've had in place for 3 years.? We are now reshaping our business and require a revision of the logo which appears extensively on all merchandise, the web, brochures etc.
Guidelines for the new design:
- be simple
- have colours suitable for web and print
- be scalable for web and print
- there must be a resemblence with the existing design
- existing colours of pink, grey and black must remain
- we're happy to lose the bow!
- blues can be used
Gifts That Thrill is about adventure, fun, thrill-a-minute escapades, excitment.? It's primary customers are women yet the recipients of the gifts they buy are primarily men.
Require at least 5 example? designs to choose from? and a final design in Photoshop, Indesign or Illustrator.? If no mock up designs are suitable, another 5 designs will need to be produced (no limit on the number of iterations).
[[url removed, login to view]] for the current logo.? This can be supplied in Photoshop and Illustrator formats.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 6, 2009 4:01:08 AM:
Thank you for your interest and submissions on this logo. Due to the significant number of bids for this work, the closure date for remaining bids has been brought forward to 7th February 2009. A decision will be made shortly after.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 6, 2009 4:09:49 AM:
I would like to bring to your attention the submission of an additional graphic bid request id: 1100438. This request has a minimum of $500 bid and may be of interest to you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online