I am looking for someone to design icons for my software.
My software ChinaMate is a smartphone software working on Symbian platform. It provides users the information they need by using smart phone. You can go to <[url removed, login to view]>, which is a similar software to ours.
The coder needs design the below icons:
1) Icons for the software itself
2) Icons for the modules of the software, including Flight, Train, News, Weather Forecasts, Currency Converter, World Clocks, Entertainments, Booking Tickets, eight modules in all.
Since our software is working on Symbian S60 3rd, icons in SVG format is preferred.
We need the icons can "speak for" our software, indicating the software and its modules function intuitionistically.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).