Logo/Watermark Needed for Professional Photographer
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 12
Jay F/X Photography needs a logo for use on their website and a watermark for use in placing copyright information on their photography.
These can be the same general design with the following requests:
- May read "Jay F/X" or "Jay F/X Photography"
- May encompass more than one line
- Should be provided in vector format (OR in very large raster format (GIF, JPG, ETC) so that it can be resized smaller with no quality issues) in two styles: one for use on light-colored photos, one for use on dark colored photos.
- Feel free to include iconography or decoration with the letters (camera lens, an icon of some kind, etc)
- Seeking either an elegant or edgy feel
- An example that we like:
Arial Perez Photography: [url removed, login to view]
- Should be similar to watermark with more embellishment. More latitude to work with iconography as part of logo (camera lens, camera flash, camera itself, etc)
- Logo will eventually be used on black-background website
- Should be suitable for business card use
- Should be delivered in vector format or in very large raster format so that resizing does not compromise quality
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online