This is a straight-forward logo design project. UNICONS is a recently founded economic consulting company based in Khartoum, Sudan. The slogan for the company is- 'consulting for a better Sudan'. The values of UNICONS is Integrity, Efficiancy and High Quality. Designers are free to come up with any design they like all we ask is that you try and incorporate elements of what UNICONS is about in your thinking, and that you have some story behind the design. The winning design will be requested to explain why or how he/she came to be inspired by his or her design.
Guiding elements for the logo design
1. logo must look professional and reflect professionalism
2. logo must be cost effective. That is when printing our letterhead we do not want it to be too costly because of the number of colors. To this end we will favor logos with only 1 or 2 colors at the most.
3. Color choice and design must take into account how the logo will look when photocopied when produced on an emblem, or printed on a large scale.
Specifications/Requirements of final delivery of the product
4. Final product must be delivered in appropraite formats which different printing houses may use, EPS and other internationally known formats. In summary we are hoping the designer will have knowledge of this aspect.
5. We will also require a format to be used for the web, and must be crisp and of high resolution, but of minimal size.
6. We will also be looking for a technical chart/description of the final logo, showing distances, different sizing details, etc.
7. Brief statement about why/how this design came about.
How this project will work.
1. Each provider should deliver at least one logo and state his/her price for delivering the logo with the above listed specifications. We encourage providers to submit more than one logo so as to maximize your chances of winning this contract.
2. We will continue to receive bids and logo designs up to the closing date of the project. After which we will select one logo and notify the winner so he/she may deliver us the final product with the specifications listed above.
3. After that we will finalizie payment through escrow.