This will be a very simple interface app to be built in FileMaker12 and run on the iPad/iPhone.
* this app needs to run on an iPad or iPhone via the FileMaker Go app
* simple button driven interface that should have a IOS look and feel to it
* data fields will be "EVENT", "TIMESTAMP", "NOTES"
* main screen has a series of event buttons labeled; Driver Change, Pit Stop, Green Flag, Yellow Flag, Red Flag, Black Flag
* when a button is pressed an entry is placed in the DB with which button was selected (insert text into "EVENT" field and record the timestamp into "TIMESTAMP" field
* after an event button is pressed, the app will stay on the main screen
* after an event button is pressed, a message should appear that confirms the event was recorded, then the message should automatically go away after 5 seconds
* there should be a second screen that has a grid view of the data
* there should be a button to switch between the main and grid view screens
* grid view should show the three fields in row (unique data entries) and column (fields) format
* should be able to scroll data vertically if there are more entries than can fit on the screen
* while in grid view screen, should be able to select a row and have two buttons become active; "Add Note" and "Delete Entry"
* the selected row should be highlighted in some fashion (check box in front, bolded, etc.) so the user knows which row is selected
* user should be able to select a different row in case they touched the wrong one
* Add Note button should bring up the IOS keyboard to allow text to be entered and have a DONE button when finished typing and go back to grid view, if there is already text in the NOTES field, this button will allow editing of (or adding to) the existing text
* Delete Entry button should bring up a OK / CANCEL confirmation dialog, when OK is pressed delete that row, when CANCEL is pressed go back to grid view
* while in grid view, there should be a button to clear all data and placed out of the way so as to not be accidentally selected and should have a OK / CANCEL confirmation dialog just in case it was touched by mistake